Arvada Animal Management Open House
Saturday, April 6, 2013; 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
5882 Balsam Street (next door to City Hall and the Police Department)
The following will be available:
- Tour the Animal Management Office and holding kennels.
- Meet Animal Management Officers and see their trucks.
- Visit the West Arvada Dog Park booth from 10 a.m.—2 p.m. and score some freebies!
- SNACKS will be provided for our two-legged and four-legged friends.
Low Cost Vaccine, Licensing and Microchip Clinic
Bring your dog and cat to the Foothills Animal Shelter’s mobile unit from 10:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m. for low-cost vaccinations and microchips:
- Cats: $35 per microchip. $15 per vaccine (Rabies; Distemper/Panleukopenia).
- Dogs: $35 per microchip. $15 per vaccine (Rabies; Distemper/Parvo DA2PPV; Bordetella and Bordetella Booster*; CIV). *Please Note: Bordetella and CIV vaccines requires a booster that is administered 3-4 weeks after the initial vaccine. Applicable fees apply.
- Get your DOG LICENSE! The annual fee for a spayed/neutered dog is $15; the fee for an unaltered dog is $30.