WHERE: Arvada Police Department, Anne Campbell Room
8101 Ralston Road, Arvada, Colorado
DATE/TIME: November 10, 2010
8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- What Is Crime Free Multi-Housing?
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design
- Community Rule and Lease Agreements
- Recognizing Criminal and Gang Activity
- Building Apartment Communities
- Active Property Management
- Partnership with Police and Fire
Special Guest Speaker: Bradley Coldiron, Attorney at Law
Specialist in Landlord and Owner Representation
This training is ideal for multi-housing and rental property owners, managers, maintenance personnel and anyone interested in reducing crime on their properties and increasing profitability.
To schedule a similar seminar
or for additional information: