The Mission of the Innovation and Technology Management Department is to provide collaborative research analysis, software, hardware and project management services to City of Arvada Departments so they can serve our community.
The Department is comprised of 4 lines of business:
- Business Systems
- Administrative Management
- Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Technology and Project Management Services
IT Strategic Results:
- By 2019, 97% of the geographic area of the City will have wired or mobile high speed network connectivity for City employees who provide City services.
- By 2016, 90% of Arvada Departments experience stable connectivity and adequate data storage.
- Arvada City Departments will experience a partnership with the ITM Department as evidenced.
- By 2019, 90% of urban centers and corridors have high-speed Internet connectivity available to residents, businesses and visitors.
We welcome any questions or comments.
Need help or information? Try using Ask Arvada for services provided by this department.