Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Arvada City Attorney’s Office provides the following:
1. Legal counsel and legal services to the Arvada City Council.
2. Day-to-day legal transactional and other counsel to boards, commissions, divisions, and departments of the City.
3. Prosecution of criminal defendants to ensure the safety of anyone who resides in or visits Arvada.
4. Prosecution of Arvada Code violations to ensure the safety of buildings and citizens, and for the preservation of our neighborhoods.
5. Representation of the City and individual employees as civil defense counsel in administrative, county, state, and federal courts.
6. Representation of the City as plaintiff’s counsel in administrative, county, state, and federal courts.
For questions concerning prosecution, please contact legal assistant Carol Rudisill at 720-898-7190.
Please be advised, the City Attorney's Office is prohibited from giving legal advice to members of the public. If you are in need of legal assistance, please contact a private attorney or consult the Legal Referrals link to the right.