Billing for water, sewer and storm water services are sent on a bi-monthly basis. Payments can be made on line, by phone, by direct debit, by mail or in person.
- To make a payment on line, see related links for easy access to this service.
- To pay by phone using a credit card, call 720-898-7852.
- To set up direct debit, see related links for information and application.
- To mail a payment, make checks payable to the City of Arvada and mail to City of Arvada, 8101 Ralston Road, P.O. Box 8101, Arvada, Colorado 80001-8101 (make sure your account number is noted on the check).
- To pay in person, payments can made at City Hall Annex, 8001 Ralston Road.
City staff also monitors accounts for any unusual water consumption levels and will help to determine if any unknown water leaks are present. If you suspect you have a leak, City staff can schedule an appointment for a leak detection.
To update or change billing addresses or help regarding your bill call 720-898-7070.