Disposing of Hazardous Chemicals

Did you know that Jefferson County offers a location where you can take your hazardous chemicals to be safely disposed? The Rooney Road Recycling Center accepts products such as used motor oil, paint, fertilizers and other items you don't want around your house and that you cannot put in the trash. Call (303) 316-6262 to schedule an appointment or click on the Rooney Road Recycling Center link for additional information.