Section 6-33 (a) of the Municipal Code
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the park enclosure.
- Owners/custodians must be present within fenced enclosure at all times.
- The owner or custodian assumes the legal responsibility for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other dogs or property caused by their dog.
- All dogs entering must have a current rabies vaccination and identification tag attached to their collar.
- All owners/custodians are responsible for immediately cleaning up and properly disposing of dog excrement.
- Park site will be open from sunrise to sunset seven days a week.
- The following shall not be allowed in the enclosure:
- Aggressive/Vicious dogs
- Dogs too young to vaccinate against rabies
- Dogs not spayed or neutered
- Dogs known to be ill or exhibiting signs of illness
- Dogs not under voice command, unless in designated areas for training
- This park is monitored by Arvada Animal Management. All violators of rules may be asked to leave and or be ticketed.
- Animal Management- 720-898-6850
Police Dispatch- 720-898-6900