Arvada PD Drug Take Back Event
Saturday, September 27, 2014; 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Arvada Police Department's parking lot
8101 Ralston Road
When over-the-counter or prescription medications are no longer needed, they should be removed from the home. The Drug Take Back program gives residents a safe way to dispose of these types of medications.
The program is easy! Simply gather up your unused, unwanted and expired medications and drop them at Arvada's drop box.
Here is a list of the medications that will and will not be accepted at the drop off.
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Medication Samples
- Pet Medications
- Liquid Medication in Glass or Leak-proof Containers
- Medicated Ointments and Lotions
- Bloody or Infectious Waste
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Aerosol Cans
- IV Bags
- Illicit drugs
- Chemotherapy and other radioactive substances
- Oxygen Containers
- Needles or Other Sharps
- Business Waste