Construction in the Flood Plain

Was your home or business damaged by the recent flooding?  

  • If you need to make repairs and your property is located in a floodplain, a Floodplain Development Permit may be required in addition to a building permit.  Click here for more information.
  • If you are unsure if your property is in the floodplain, click here to see the current floodplain map or call the Engineering Division at 720-898-7640. 
  • If your property sustained significant damage, call and speak to an engineer at 720-898-7640, as there may be additional requirements in order to rebuild.  
  • If you are interested in obtaining flood insurance, click here: