High Flyin' Fun
12th Annual Arvada Kite Festival
When: SUNDAY, April 12, 2015; 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Stenger Soccer Complex, 58th Avenue and Quail Street, Arvada, CO
“What an awesome event to welcome spring, watch children of all ages seeing their kites soar and get a chance to share some time with our neighbors!”
Soaring kites! Colorful kites! Majestic kites! Come join this free, fun, family event. Whether you’re flying or watching kites, get outside with your family and enjoy all of the exciting outdoor activities the festival has to offer!
Purchase a t-shirt with our kite logo and color it to make it your own! Availabe from Super Tee's at the event.
Bring your camera or smart phone and take pictures in our photo-op display.
Schedule of Events
10:00 a.m. - Pledge of Allegiance
1:00 -1:30 p.m. - Arvada Chamber Choir
2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Arvada Chamber Choir
10:05 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Kite flying! Bring your kite or if you don’t have one handy, purchase it at the event. Watch your kite soar.
- Kid’s fun! Jumping castle and slide, train rides, several face painters, balloon artists, hamster balls and more for non-stop fun! The best part is all of these acitvities are FREE!
- Music! A DJ playing music throughout the day so bring your dancing shoes.
- Professional kite flying! Exhibits by professional kite flyers.
- Booths! Many community and general vendors offering consumer goods and services and plenty of great food vendors.
While there is a lot of free parking at Stenger field, we encourage those of you that can bike or walk to the event to do so. A special bike parking lot will be available just for those who bike to the event.
Information / Volunteer
For more information or to volunteer for this fun event, please call 720-898-7403.
2014 Kite Festival Photos