May 1 - September 30, 7 days a week *
Days and Hours of Fountain Operation
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* The fountain may be shut off at any time due to weather, maintenance of equipment, or other operational concerns.
Enjoy the Olde Town Water Fountain, but please follow the rules:
- All persons using fountain do so at their own risk.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Keep children out of shrub beds.
- Young children and infants must wear swim diapers.
- Running, roughness, horseplay, and other disturbances are strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed in the fountain.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards, or roller blades allowed.
- No food or glass containers in fountain area.
- Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- No loitering.
Parking in Olde Town Arvada
Parking restrictions are being enforced in Olde Town Arvada. FREE parking is still available, but time limits are being enforced. Know where you can park and for how long. View and download the Olde Town Parking Map for more information.