The Olde Town Square Water Fountain is Open
Days and Hours of Fountain Operation:
May 1 - September 30, 7 days a week
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The fountain may be shut off at any time due to weather, maintenance of equipment, or other operational concerns.
Enjoy the Olde Town Water Fountain, but please follow the rules:
- All persons using fountain do so at their own risk.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Keep children out of shrub beds.
- Young children and infants must wear swim diapers.
- Running, roughness, horseplay, and other disturbances are strictly prohibited.
- No pets allowed in the fountain.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards, or roller blades allowed.
- No food or glass containers in fountain area.
- Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- No loitering.
Parking restrictions are being enforced in Olde Town Arvada. FREE parking is still available, but time limits are being enforced. Know where you can park and for how long. View and download map by clicking on the thumbnail photo.
View or download map HERE or by clicking on map image