Streets Division

Working on Pothole

The Arvada Streets Division is responsible for maintenance and repair on more than 1,440 lane miles of streets within City limits. This includes snow and ice control on 455 miles of city roadways.

Streets Services:


Pothole Repairs

To report a pothole contact Streets at 720-898-7720.


To report a pothole on State Highways, contact the Colorado Department of Transportation at 303-757-9011. CDOT is responsible for the following roads in Arvada:

  • Wadsworth Boulevard from I-70 to 88th Avenue and Wadsworth Bypass (Colorado State Highway 121)
  • Sheridan Boulevard from I-70 to 88th Avenue (Colorado State Highway 95)
  • Ward Road from I-70 to W. 64th Avenue (Colorado State Highway 72)
  • W. 64th Avenue from Ward Road to Indiana (Colorado State Highway 72)
  • Indiana Street from W. 64th Avenue to W. 86th Parkway (Colorado State Highway 72)
  • Colorado State Highway 72 from Indiana west through Coal Creek Canyon
  • Colorado State Highway 93


All street signs and traffic signals on city roads are maintained by the City's Traffic and Transportation . You can reach them by calling 720-898-7740 or by submitting an Ask Arvada question.


Street light outages or repairs - Xcel Energy 1-800-895-4999

Street lights are paid for by the City but are maintained by Xcel Energy. Xcel Energy maintains and repairs most of the street lights within the City. Problems with street lights whether outages or repairs, can be directed to Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-4999, or through the Xcel Energy website  or by using Ask Arvada and we will forward the information on to Xcel for you.