The Colorado Department of Transportation is constructing the Wadsworth Bypass / Grandview Avenue / BNSF Railroad Underpass project, which will separate the Wadsworth Bypass from the railroad tracks and Grandview Avenue.
Lane Closure and Traffic Report for the January/February 2008
- Grandview Avenue between Saulsbury Street and Teller Street is closed for the duration of this project.
- Southbound Wadsworth Bypass - A single lane may be closed Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Northbound Wadsworth Bypass - A single lane may be closed Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Current construction activities include:
- Construction of new bridges for both the Railroad and Grandview Avenue.
- Excavation of dirt along the Wadsworth Bypass.
- Retaining wall construction along the Wadsworth Bypass.
Sidewalk access through the construction area is closed for safety reasons and pedestrians should follow the posted sidewalk detour signs.
The current anticipated completion date is October 2008.
For more information about the project see related links. For questions about the construction please call the CDOT project information line at 303-944-5692.
Sign up to receive information broadcasts about this project using the the Notify Me program, available under the Online Services section of this website.